15 Reasons To Play New Bulgarian Mobile Game Angry Fly
Play Angry Fly for Free on Google Play:
15 reasons to play Angry Fly:
1. Angry Fly is free and can be played on Android phones.
2. To play you need only one hand and one finger.
3. You can compete with friends who will achieve the greatest results.
4. The game is being developed by February 2014 – nearly three years.
5. Angry Fly can be played for 1 minute, 1 hour or all day.
6. At the beginning the game is easy, but when you accumulating skill it becomes more difficult and also fun to play.
7. To unlock all items in the game you need to play about two months for 8 hours a day.
8. Angry Fly is inspired by the hit in mobile gaming Flappy Bird and classics in PC gaming Diablo.
9. The game is entirely in 8-bit visual design and simplified look for less stress the player.
10. Game has a total of 17 unique maps – 12 can be buyed, 2 are secret and 3 may unlock with achievements.
11. Angry Fly achievements are 69, as some of them will win exclusive prizes.
12. There are a total of 4 competitives rankings – the best result, playing time, number of games played and number of collected coins.
13. Everything done in the game kept in your personal save, and if you change your Android device, you will continue from there to where you left off last time.
14. To own certain items in the game, you must first have achieved the required level of your character.
15. Angry Fly can be dressed in 30 different costumes, hats and shoes.
Watch game story of Angry Fly:
Watch Video Ad for Angry Fly: